SmartGraft is a less invasive procedure that uses advanced technology to extract and transplant hair follicles with greater precision and efficiency than traditional hair transplant methods. SmartGraft offers a solution for hair loss using FUE (follicular unit extraction) technology, which is a less invasive method than the traditional strip method. The system was developed by a team of medical professionals and engineers who wanted to help physicians with FUE surgeries while offering patients an alternative to the traditional visible scarring method.
The procedure is completed in-office during a single visit and utilizes the patient's own hair for a more natural-looking result. SmartGraft produces permanent results, and the recovery time is less than the traditional method.
Book DR. BOPP FOR A CONSULTATION
What’s the SmartGraft procedure like?
What kind of results should I expect?
Is SmartGraft suitable for both men and women?
When will my new hair start to grow?
Why should I consider SmartGraft?
- Excellent results in less time, in and out in one day.
- It's suitable for individuals of all hair types, both men and women.
- It incorporates the most critical component of hair transplantation -- the human artistry required for proper, natural-looking, facial framing.
- Solve permanent hair loss in other areas (body & facial hair, eyebrows)
- It allows for extracting grafts from other parts of the body, such as chest, back and face.
- Hair grows naturally and complete in a period between 9 months to a year