Bopp Optimal Health Program

“I don’t want to see another family member pass away prematurely.”

~Dr. Karen Pendleton
Why do we offer a Wellness Program and why should you be interested? Because heart disease is the number one cause of death in the United States and we need to be responsible for our health beyond what standard medicine offers. Your choices regarding your lifestyle have a direct impact on your wellness.

Cardiovascular Health

Did you know about 655,000 Americans die from heart disease each year, compared to 207,882 this year as of 10/21/2020 who died from COVID–19? The majority of individuals that died of COVID–19 did so because of their underlying vascular disease.

Our Wellness program at Bopp Dermatology and Facial Plastic Surgery begins with evaluating your vascular health with a CIMT (carotid intima-media thickness). A CIMT is different than the standard ultrasound because it evaluates the health of the arterial wall and determines if you have inflammation or diseased arteries. We then hold you accountable to achieve your health goals.

Woman getting a CIMT Test

Step-by-Step Personalized Medicine for You

Become a more informed patient by pursuing knowledge to get at the root of the problem in order to prevent unnecessary health consequences, such as heart attack, dementia, stroke, and kidney failure; to mention a few. The big myth is that you can do it alone. Our practice offers you hope through personalized optimal health guidance. Together, we develop a tailored plan to improve your health. We then hold you accountable to achieve your health goals.

you have choices

We don’t believe in just applying “Band-Aids” to the issue; we want real solutions! Your genes only account for 20% of your health; your lifestyle accounts for the other 80%. We want to prevent the consequences of poor lifestyle choices. Your choices need to be based on the knowledge that can direct the most appropriate lifestyle and medical care. Are you ready to explore extraordinary health care?

Bopp Optimal Health Program

Steps to achieve your Optimal Health
  1. Schedule a CIMT. (The total cost is $300 due at the time of scheduling, $150 for the scan, and $150 for reviewing the results with a physician)
  2. Bring your bloodwork results from the previous year to your follow-up to review along with your CIMT results.
  3. Our Wellness Program is $250 a month auto-drafted or $2,500 for a year.
  4. Our physician-led Precision weight loss program is available if needed. That program is $400 a month which includes the starting dose of Tirzepatide. It includes weekly injections and weigh-in measurements.


Carotid Intima-Media Thickness
  • Safe, painless, non-invasive ultrasound of the carotid arteries on each side of the neck
  • 15-minute preventative scan for future heart attacks or strokes
  • Detects hard and soft plaque as well as thickening of the layers of the carotid artery walls

Contact Us Today

To Schedule Your Appointment