Patients ask us all the time “What am I missing from my skin care regimen? My skin looks dull.” or “What do you use on your skin?” After reviewing patient’s skin care routines and narrowing down what’s missing, we came up with an answer, Vitamin C!
Vitamin C is one of the most important ingredients in skin care products. Here are a few reasons why we think Vitamin C is so amazing and why everyone should be using it.
- Proven to increase collagen production when applied topically to skin.
- for all skin types
- Evens out skin tone to give you that gorgeous glow
- Speeds up your healing rate if used prior to procedures
- Help prevent damage from the sun and environmental aggressors, because it’s a powerful antioxidant
- Helps treat Melasma
- A depigmenting agent for those stubborn dark spots
- Effectively suppresses activation and reduces thymine dimer mutations known to be associated with skin cancer.
In the Dermatology world our number one priority is to help you attain healthy skin because healthy skin is beautiful skin. If you want to prevent aging and help prevent skin cancers then Vitamin C is the product for you! For the month of July we would love to offer you 20% off our favorite Bopp Vitamin C products.
- Radiant C Moisturizer
- Bopp Vitamin C with HQ serum
- Bopp Skin Repair Serum
If you have any questions you can reach us at 504-455-9933.