Lifestyle Medicine Program


“I don’t want to see another family member pass away prematurely.”

~Dr. Karen Pendleton

Why should we offer a lifestyle medicine and wellness program and why should you be interested in our Bopp wellness program? Because Heart disease is the number one cause of death in the United States and we need to be responsible for our health beyond what standard medicine offers. Your choices regarding your lifestyle have a direct impact on your wellness.

Stop… take 30 seconds! Remember a relative or friend who suffered with heart disease and stroke, who may have passed away pre-maturely or Cardiovascular disease resulted in disability that brought much hardship to themselves and their families.

 
 

Cardiovascular Health


Did you know about 655,000 Americans die from heart disease each year, compared to 207,882 this year as of 10/21/2020 who died from COVID – 19? Majority of individuals that died of COVID – 19 did so because of their underlying vascular disease.

Our Lifestyle Medicine and Wellness program at Bopp Dermatology and Facial Plastic Surgery begins with evaluating your vascular health with a CIMT (Carotid artery ultrasound). CIMT is different than the standard ultrasound because it evaluates the health of the arterial wall and determines if you have inflammation or diseased arteries. Then, we pursue your overall wellness by targeting the “10 tennets” of your health.

 
 

Health Myth


The big myth is that you can do it alone. Our practice offers you hope through personalized optimal health guidance. Together, we develop a tailored plan to improve your health. The doctors create a plan that you put in place. We then hold you accountable to achieve your health goals.

 
 

Step-by-Step Personalized Medicine for You


Become a more informed patient by pursuing knowledge to get at the root of the problem in order to prevent unnecessary health consequences, such as: heart attack, dementia, stroke, and kidney failure; to mention a few.

 
 

You have Choices


We don’t believe in just applying “Band-Aids” to the issue; we want real solutions! Your genes only account for 20% of your health; your lifestyle accounts for the other 80%. We want to prevent consequences of poor lifestyle choices. Your choices need to be based on knowledge that can direct the most appropriate lifestyle and medical care. Are you ready to explore extra-ordinary health care?

 

schedule

SCHEDULE a consultation >>

Contact US Today

To Schedule Your Appointment